Oh, such a wonderful day! Steven gave me the sweetest card and I got two very nice ones in the mail. I got to knit some. Steven took me out to supper. Alone. We drove out to North Pole (about 30 minutes) to a Chinese restaurant and it was closed. Waaaaah! So we drove back through the ice fog, which was quite thick. We ate at a Chinese restaurant here in Fairbanks and then went across the street to JoAnn. (hee hee) It actually was not my idea, if you can believe it. When we got home we watched the first part of Fiddler on the Roof, which is one of my favorite movies and some of my favorite music. But it's getting late, so we'll finish it another time. Anyway, it was a great day.
:o)
Waters will break forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert. ~Isaiah 35:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Letter to My Non-Jewish Friends from Rabbi Jonathan Jaffe
A Letter to My Non-Jewish Friends, > > Dear Friends, > > Please forgive me as I act so boldly as to speak for our collective Jew...
-
For Frontline the other day, the kids were to draw their favorite Bible character. I was impressed! David with his sling, huge Goliath wit...
-
This month off has been very instructive. . . :o) I missed you! When Philip got his first tooth (and then another one), I wanted to tell you...
-
I have really been enjoying our time in Alaska. I love the snow, I am so thankful for our church and the wonderful people I have met there....
No comments:
Post a Comment