Waters will break forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert. ~Isaiah 35:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Letter to My Non-Jewish Friends from Rabbi Jonathan Jaffe
A Letter to My Non-Jewish Friends, > > Dear Friends, > > Please forgive me as I act so boldly as to speak for our collective Jew...
-
For Frontline the other day, the kids were to draw their favorite Bible character. I was impressed! David with his sling, huge Goliath wit...
-
This month off has been very instructive. . . :o) I missed you! When Philip got his first tooth (and then another one), I wanted to tell you...
-
I have really been enjoying our time in Alaska. I love the snow, I am so thankful for our church and the wonderful people I have met there....
6 comments:
You sure you don't want to come back our way??? I doubt our sewer lines ever freeze over.
Actually, it wasn't the sewer line that froze. Frost forms where the warm plumbing vent air hits the (very) cold outside air. So much frost formed that it was frozen closed, so the gas that would have exited through the vent on the roof was exiting through our sink and tub drains and into our bathroom.
Is it possible that the vent could be lubricated with something that does not freeze? Does WD40 freeze? Just a thought.
Would love to split the difference on the temperature with you. It doesn't seem right to have temps in the upper 50's in January. I love it when it's cold enough to run the woodstove - so cozy!
Mrs. L.
When we were shivering at 30 degrees going into Bob Evans with the Balmers, I pointed out that Carrie was "enjoying" temperatures that were EIGHTY DEGREES COLDER!!!
I love reading your posts! You encourage me each time I do. It must be something in your heritage...:0)
The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places--Yes, I have a good heritage!
Post a Comment