Waters will break forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert. ~Isaiah 35:6
Sunday, December 29, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Letter to My Non-Jewish Friends from Rabbi Jonathan Jaffe
A Letter to My Non-Jewish Friends, > > Dear Friends, > > Please forgive me as I act so boldly as to speak for our collective Jew...
-
For Frontline the other day, the kids were to draw their favorite Bible character. I was impressed! David with his sling, huge Goliath wit...
-
This month off has been very instructive. . . :o) I missed you! When Philip got his first tooth (and then another one), I wanted to tell you...
-
1. When moving in, park the trailer you're borrowing on his side of the driveway (your side is full of your cars). Make sure to do this...

1 comment:
Your family is growing up! Good to know you're still out there. :)
Post a Comment